One thing that I love to find on the web are task cards to use in my workstations. They are simply just cards with activities on them but they can be used over and over. Just laminate them and put them in baggies or on a ring binder. There are tons of task cards out there. Just type in a subject and put task cards in the search. You will be amazed at what you can find. As always make sure to proof read them because we all make mistakes. Task cards a simple cost effective activity that can challenge your students while you are working with your small groups. Here are some of the task cards sites that I have found.There are so many out there so have fun searching!
http://cape.k12.mo.us/blanchard/hicks/task_cards.htm
http://www.ourclassweb.com/sites_for_teachers_learning_centers_task_cards.htm
http://www.ourclassweb.com/center_activities/mcdavid_fiction_task_cards.pdf
http://www.vickymoore2.com/for.cfm?subpage=407146
http://www.myteacherpages.com/webpages/mrsfox/downloadfiles.cfm?subpage=514035
Thanks, Jackie! Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow morning. Thanks for your posts and for sharing your knowledge with other teachers. I've really enjoyed my time with your cohort - it's been a lot of fun! Jeff
ReplyDelete